Sunday, April 26, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Anyway, I thought I would share a few of my latest layouts.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
6) Skylar is a wonder at piano...the teacher can't say enough about her talent and is happy to have her as a student. Again, so thankful to be able to feel a mother's pride.
7) Having a job that is 75% up my alley even if it kicks my butt and drains my energy certain days. Some people aren't lucky enough to know a fulfilling career let alone have a job in this economy.
8) Wonderful friends to vent to and be able to be there for them as well.
9) Blankets and slippers....did I say our furnace is broken?
10) Internet blogs,Twitter and Facebook, and Star Trek and Deadliest Catch on Tivo. These distractions help me wind down and be able to use my brain again another day. Boy, do I need these diversions.... All work and no play makes Gina a CRANKY LADY!!!!!
Thanks for listening to me ramble. Here are a few Easter photos of the girls coloring eggs. ENJOY!