Saturday, May 23, 2009
Here are a few random pics from the games.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Anyway, I thought I would share a few of my latest layouts.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
6) Skylar is a wonder at piano...the teacher can't say enough about her talent and is happy to have her as a student. Again, so thankful to be able to feel a mother's pride.
7) Having a job that is 75% up my alley even if it kicks my butt and drains my energy certain days. Some people aren't lucky enough to know a fulfilling career let alone have a job in this economy.
8) Wonderful friends to vent to and be able to be there for them as well.
9) Blankets and slippers....did I say our furnace is broken?
10) Internet blogs,Twitter and Facebook, and Star Trek and Deadliest Catch on Tivo. These distractions help me wind down and be able to use my brain again another day. Boy, do I need these diversions.... All work and no play makes Gina a CRANKY LADY!!!!!
Thanks for listening to me ramble. Here are a few Easter photos of the girls coloring eggs. ENJOY!
Monday, March 30, 2009
We also started opening up some windows and letting in the fresh air.
Here are a couple of photos of the kitties enjoying the sun and breeze yesterday.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
BALANCE. Balance work and home; balance working and playing; balance time with Danny and time with the girls; balance working on the various committees and customers at work with managing people
Let's hope by the end of this year that I am more in balance. Wish me luck.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Well, here it is Eliza feeling her muscles on a warm summer day out on our deck. She is wearing one of her many creative outfits and showing off doing just about everything. She begged for me to take her picture and she chose to show me her muscles as her pose of choice this day.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
1)She has gotten used to the house, and has not had any accidents.
2)She is cuddly and social
3)She loves to sleep under Skylar's bed(Ryobi rarely goes near Skylar or Eliza's room)
4)She still has her front claws but surprisingly hasn't used them unless playing with Danny.
5)We have been treating her for ear mites and gave her a flea bath just in case...I am happy to report that no fleas were detected but a wet cat always makes for funny photos.
6)Ryobi is still queen of the house and hisses and growls at the site of Coco...I do hope this behavior goes away soon!