Saturday, May 23, 2009

Softball season....

Softball season is here and is what we are doing almost every evening in the Cunningham household these days. Eliza is playing tee ball for the first time and Skylar is on two different teams this year. Skylar played in her first tournament last weekend and the team placed 3rd of 4 teams. I was proud of the way she hustled on the field and didn't back down from the pitcher. I was amazed that she and her teammates were not intimidated by the other teams given that most of the girls were 2 years older than Skylar.
Here are a few random pics from the games.
















3 comments:

Mary Perry said...

wow, a lot of those girls sure look a lot bigger than Skylar. I would have been very intimidated. Very cool for both girls to be playing. It is a wonderful sport.

I guess bottom line, I love all sports, and love watching the kids give it there all. Lots of life lessons learned.

Kristina said...

Congrats to Skylar on her first tournament!

sweetpea324 said...

how fun! welcome to my world. It's funny how exhausting sitting and watching ball games can be. Congrats to Skylar!