Friday, September 5, 2008

Scrapbook Friday!!!

I look forward to this day with my scrapbook group in Ames every month, and nearly every month, work gets in the way. This one was no exception, but I wasn't about to let it bring me down. I planned a fun project, and I was staying until it was done! (Isn't that right , girls?...It was well past midnight. Thanks for your patience, friends.) I preplanned a mini Halloween album of all of the Halloween's since 2000. It was so fun looking back at the girls and how they have grown. I love having all of these photos in one album to display and flip through. (Thanks Mary Perry for cutting the adorable OWL album pages for me and for gifting the adorable shrinky dink owl to me!!!)
I printed plenty of extra photos too, so I think I will do a Halloween in review layout once I have a 2008 photo to add to it...
Here are photos of the album . Gotta love that holiday! Love the colors, candy, costumes, and crisp air...



































4 comments:

Kristina said...

Love your album, Gina! Great job!

Mary Perry said...

Hey girl, it was so much fun watching you put it together, glad you liked it, and put it to use. Can you say "Googly eyes"? It turned out so stinking cute.

Joellyn said...

oh, Gina, I LOVE it! It's just perfect. Wish I could have been there.

Joellyn

Cheri said...

Awesome album!!!! It is freaking adorable, even if it does have googly eyes;) LOL!