Wednesday, July 23, 2008

33+1

Well, day 4 of birthday week isn't shaping up to be too exciting. Right after the Drive-in Danny fell ill, and it was a restless night for both of us. We stayed in Newton overnight hoping to pick up my car from Ankeny(after a much needed oil change) then the kids from Panora.

Well, it turns out my car's alignment was off and ruined the tires. We needed to replace the tires, and the car wouldn't be ready for a day or so. I guess it was a blessing in disguise because Danny was in no shape to drive, and I didn't have to work anyway.

Finally, as we got closer to home, I got a call for Grandma Jo saying Skylar was sick through the night too.

I guess it is movie day and nursing day at home today. Wish the whole family felt better, but I couldn't really say it was horrible to stay in and watch movies together. We saw Monster House, Penelope, and Definitely, Maybe.

No comments: