Friday, July 18, 2008

D-Day

Decision day has come and gone. We have decided to turn this opportunity down in hopes that the next one makes more sense to us timing wise. Wrapping our heads around what to do with the business, the house, and moving into a new culture is a lot of commitment with not a lot of time to decide.

I am holding out hope that we will be ready the next time, and that the position offered fits well. I have always dreamed of doing this. Immersing myself into a new culture seems like such a challenge and adventure...I just have to get all our lives in order to accept the chance next time.

1 comment:

Mary Perry said...

Always know that you made the right decision. I know that it was really hard, but there will be other chances. Don't look back, just march forward.

Love you