Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look what I got in the mail today...









OWL STAMPS!!!! Owls just make me so happy lately, and this stamp set is new from Stampin' Up. I have a friend who is a consultant and ordered these as soon as the catalog was available.
YAY!!! The best surprise was the stamp that says, whoo-la-la. : )
Too funny! This has become an inside joke with Joan, Kevin, Jenn, and I due to a phone conversation that lead to Eliza saying, "ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la". She was so cute repeating it over and over and now we repeatedly encourage her to say it...
I can see the layout I will do with this stamp now...

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Those stamps are SERIOUSLY adorable!!

Joellyn said...

I enjoyed catching up on your blog, Gina. You have some great pictures of your daughters and I can relate very well to your feelings about having them both in school, life marching forward, like it or not. Also, can't wait to see what you do with your stamps.
Joellyn